The supply chain management unit is responsible for the procurement of goods and services, administration of the supplier database, contracts management and logistics management.
- Reporting to Municipal Council and Provincial Treasury on the implementation of the SCM Policy
- Updating and maintenance of a credible supplier database
- Acquisition of goods and services.
- Updating and maintenance of contracts register
- Receiving and issuing of maintenance materials and consumables
- Monitoring and reporting on performance of service providers
- Updating, maintenance and reconciliation of stock on hand report